Research is central to Social and Political Thought, and our community is actively involved in a variety of interdisciplinary research projects. Students may be engaged in their own research or a faculty member’s research project, and/or may be attached to a Research Centre.
Research Centres closely affiliated with SPTH
- Centre for Research on Latin American and the Caribean (CERLAC)
- York Centre for International and Security Studies (YCISS)
- Centre for Practical Ethics
- Centre for Refugee Studies (CRS)
- York Centre for Asian Research (YCAR)
- Center for Feminist Research (CFR)
- Robarts Centre for Canadian Studies
- The City Institute at York (CITY)
Find out more at York Research or visit the individual faculty member’s webpage.